DID YOU SEE THIS?! THOUGHTS?!

I watched this video on one of these sites my hubby goes on and LMAO!! Thoughts?

adding video to a reply -- idk how youtube shows up on here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• VIDEO HERE sorry it wont let me add a video like in groups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mse9GEYFR0g&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

• Ok first off, it is not funny that the first person kicked that child.

Second off, it is not right for someone to deck a guy with Down's. Down's has to be one of the easiest things of its nature to spot...It is too bad we can not hear what was going on in the surveillence video...maybe the kid was making fun of the guy or something...not that that is an excuse for the behaivor...the guy should not have hit someone's kid, but in many Down's cases the person is a child in their own mentality. I wonder what happened afterward? Were the police called to scene? If so did the first guy get arrested? Did the other guy? It would be an interesting follow up....but it is definately NOT funny.
    Anonymous

• THERE IS NO EXCEPTION FOR PISSING SOMEONE OFF! HE OBVIOUSLY DID AND HE GOT TAUGHT A LESSON! ...RETARDED OR NOT U NEED TAUGHT A LESSON SOMETIMES!
    Anonymous

• Well first of all i think that you need to get your ass beat for laughing. 2 nd of all you have to be a TROLL cause you are here starting trouble. So take your nasty scummy ass and find another site to start your shit at.
    Anonymous

---
    NOT A TROLL AT ALL ... I WONDERED WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF THE VIDEO ... JUST LIKE PEOPLE WONDER WHAT OTHERS THINK ON OTHER STORIES THEY POST ...
    Anonymous

• So basically you're asking if it's funny that the man in that video punched a mentally incapacitated person? No it's not funny at all. Even though he was being provoked it's the same as punching an eight year old who's made you angry, it's just wrong.
    Anonymous

• It is disgusting to punch anyone and worse to punch a mentally challenged individual. WHoever said they deserved it and should be taught a lesson is missing a few marbles and have no sense of right and wrong. Shame on you. You Tube sucks,most of the time. WHo in their right mind would put something like that online?
    Anonymous

• Oh thats sad. I understand as a parent it seems like another adult kicked your child but as and adult that is not how you handle that situation at all. I think it is sad for all parties.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I agree, there is nothing funny about any of this video. Any part of it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• ITS hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLARIOUS!!!
    Anonymous