Has your hubby ever been this sweet? By the way he is overseas..

hunny, i'm about to go to bed. before i drift off to sleepy time, i just wanted to tell you that i love you more than words could ever express. you have been such an amazing wife and i thank god everyday for blessing me with a wife who is so awesome. i had an incredible craving for chocolate when i got back to the room, and i had to munch on my m&ms that you got me. i couldn't quit thinking about you the whole time i was eating them. you're so awesome i can't even get it off my finger tips or my tongue how awesome you are. thank you for being amazing and perfect to me. I'll talk to you soon hunny bear. kisses

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• yes mam! I am very lucky to have a very sweet and wonderful man.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes that is sweet of him but he didn't say he loves you even once....
    Anonymous

• yes he did " I love you more than words could ever express"
    Anonymous

• Oops missed that one sorry!! I'm glad he is safe and fighting for our country tell him thanks for everything he is doing for my family and all the other families in this country!
    Anonymous

• awh! so sweet!

and yes, my husband is sweet like that =]
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• You are a lucky girl. Cherish it.
    Anonymous

• Yes, my husband is like this too - its amazing. we both feel very lucky for finding each other
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• AWWWWWW!!!! Sounds like a wonderful man! God has truly blessed you!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Nope, DH has never written anything sweet to me, or said anything nearly as sweet as this...at least not since before our son was born 3 years ago. We're pretty much roommates now...

But thats great that you have a sweet hubby, wish they were all like that.
    Anonymous

• Yeah my hubby is like this too. He sends me text messages and tells me to my face how great of a job I'm doing taking care of the kids and how great of a wife I am and how he couldn't imagine his life without me. Just yesterday he told me that he's proud of me because I had gone into a Carls Jr to get a job application and walked out with an interview.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2009