PLEASE!!!! Need help for a class project please answer!!!! Human sexuality class!!!

So I am taking a human sexuality class and I have an oral tomorrow on Women and sexual experiences without a emotion's Please please tell me what you think about this Are you capable of having a sexual experience with out emotions the debate is women are such emotional creatures that we can't do this! Please if you don't feel comfortable showing other people please email me!!!

nicoal4

Asked by nicoal4 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I have had a sexual encounter where emotions weren't involved. I never saw him again and I didn't' want to see him either. I also had a guy stick around after sex and I couldn't get rid of him for 3 mos. It is possible it just doesn't happen often.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I could NEVER have a sexual experience without some type of emotions being involved!
    Anonymous

• i've had experience with "intimacy" without emotion...but alcohol was involved lol
    Anonymous

• i never have,but i know i could if it i was really turned on by the guy.women can definately experience lust and not care either way if she maintains any type of relationship with guy.i agree with above that for most women it doesnt happen often
    Anonymous

• Yes I have had sex before with no emotion or feelings and walked away feeling like I just drank a glass of water, no big deal etc
    Anonymous

• no. I get very, very emotional
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I believe those are called one-nighters.
    Anonymous

• Yes. Most of them were "one night stands"... however as often happens when men one night stand women, they all wanted a relationship to go with it after wards. I must admit, it was kind of baffling since all I ever talked about with these men was sex, not dating or meeting each others families and getting married, so I thought it was safe to assume it would just be sex with them.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• This probably sounds really messed up but I used to all of the time starting at about 14 years of age until my mid 20's, when I decided that no one was special enough to have sex with me. Odd huh?
    I was sexualy abused as a child and in a way conditioned to think of sex as just something you do. Between 14-16 it was more of a rebelion, as in, for once I was the one who was choosing to have sex, and in my later teens I finally was able to actually enjoy sex.
    Anonymous

• I had one relationship that started out that way, but I ended up developing feelings for him. Of course, he also developed feelings for me. I think some women can probably do it, but I'm not one of them, I guess.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009