WTF is going on

Ok on saturday early morning i start to bleed (day 29 and i am 26 days) but thru out saturday its very light and by sunday i have no bleeding at all. monday again very very light, Yesterday i pee an dwipe and there is blood so i put a tampon in and when i go to change it 4 hours later there is like 4 small spots of blood. today i am walking around running after kids shopping and NOTHING. Bought a HPT to take in the A.M. but wanted to know your opinion ladies. If i am pregnant great if not i can try again. My periods are usually very very heavy from the first day too last. Not an unusual amount of stress this month not very active this month. Something is up so what do you think ladies

hotmamaof297062

Asked by hotmamaof297062 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I usaually get my period for 7 days nd very heavy flow. But How I found out I was prego I had a light period for like 3 days and the blood was kinda a different looking blood than normal O another thing I noticed how I thought I was pregnant to was my nipples hurt than I found out I was prego. My guess that you mite be. . GL nd keep me updated.
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• The curiousity in me would take it tonight and if it's negative buy another one for the morning...it sounds like you are just barely spotting, which could mean that you are pregnant. most tests can pick it up the first day of your missed period in the AM, but you are well past that.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 9:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2009