whats wrong

llim just about 6 days late...im never late. all tests come up negative. ive been feeling nauseous and have badddd headaches but the drs told me 3 days ago that i had a uti. i dont feel it at all but they have me on meds. can that cause my late period? could i be pregnant still?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My friend just had a uti and it caused her to miss her period entirely so that could be it, but I guess you could be pregnant too. Get a blood test from the doctor to confirm.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I would also ask for a blood test just to be sure. but illness can always prevent or delay your period. your body knows its not best to get pregnant when you're ill. but certain meds shouldn't be taken while pregnant so I think a blood test would be a good idea.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2009