I want to do something but I don't know what to do.....what do you think?

I deliver pizzas and I delivered to a house today and in the yard was a sign the told about a little girl (4 years old) in the home who was just diagnosed with Leukemia a month ago and this touched my heart deeply. I want to send her a card or something to let her know many people are praying for her. I thought about having my two girls color her a picture or something. I feel lead to do this for some reason. What do you think? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son had Leukemia when he was younger. A card or a picture drawn from strangers would have made me cry (in a good way). I think it's super sweet that you want to do something for her! ~ I loved hearing from other moms how it had touched them and made them appreciate their own kids even more. Life is a precious gift and we need to enjoy the time we have with our loved ones!
    If you want to get a gift, a simple coloring book and new crayons would be a great idea.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 10:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I think that would be an excellent idea!!! That will brighten the little girls day and teach your girls to think about others with empathy. This may lead to a friendship between your girls and this little girl that will need cheering up. She is in for a long, difficult road.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i think thats a great idea!! go for it
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 10:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009