5th month. carring high, having pressure....

This is my 1st pregnancy so I am new to all the feelings and changes my body is going through. I am in my 5th month now and just began to have such bad pressure at the top of my belly (upper stomach) and below my breasts and it is hard as a rock there. The pressure is so bad that it hurts when I stand or if I am sitting. I was just wondering if this is normal.

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be where the baby is camping out.. I couldnt breathe by then and dd was up real high. Boy or girl??
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm having a boy and I hear you can carry high with boys.
    babyphillips210

Answer by babyphillips210 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• hmm mine are funny, my dd was in my ribs and my ds, whose cooking now, is breech along my hips... I honestly wish he would move UP much rather him in my ribs than not being able to walk..
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i had that for a few weeks from around 33 to 38 weeks i guess. my son had his feet on one side, and his butt on the other. really hard and lots of pressure right under each of my breasts, but mostly on the right where his feet were. it hurt, and i would hold my hand there for counter pressure. my midwife said it was normal. but then when she was feeling around, she was surprised how hard it was under both breasts, and got worried their might be twins. lol. so she recommended an ultrasound, and there was jjust 1. ;)

i know how you feel! your little one might move around to ease it, or s/he might stay like that for a while. hang in there!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009