has anyone else felt this before....35 weeks along with severe pubic bone/ front pain?

this is my 3rd baby, im 35 weeks into the pregnancy , and my front pubic bone area hurts worse than it ever has ...this just started 2 hours ago...the doc. said that she did drop already...and im not getting constant contractions like im used to. it hurts sooo bad i can bearly walk at all...even when i lay down it hurts to the point of wanting to cry....is this a bad sign or is she just sitting in a strange position ? i have lost mucus plug 2 weeks ago, and still continue to have a clear/ white discharge. any advice or similar stories would help.

guitarmom101

Asked by guitarmom101 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had this happen about 3 weeks before i was due, i seriously thought i was going to push a bowling ball out at that second. it was soo painful. it stayed overnight but eventually let up. i think it was just my son son dropping lower really quick instead of gradually. if it persists more than a day or so i would go to the doctor just in case.
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• If you're worried get in to be seen,

I do have a lot of pelvic pain, and sometimes it cramps up so bad I can't move for a while until it relaxes a bit. I'm 37 weeks and have been experiencing it for a while.
    Anonymous

• cool...thanx guys...it does feel like a bowling ball is gonna pop out of my crotch...lol...i hope it doesnt feel like this tomorrow otherwise i will call my doc.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2009