Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain during intercourse

When me and my husband have sex after he goes so far in it becomes painful like he's poking me with something sharp why does it happen what should I do what is it

Answer Question

Asked by Mrs.Jolly at 10:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I get this and I have endometreosis.

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • Well I had a c section like two months ago

    Answer by Mrs.Jolly at 10:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • i have endometreosis also. but if you had a c section i would imagine that you arent all the way healed yet and your uterus is still tender..or you could have possible infection i had PID once after a regular delivery and it hurts like hell..i would be seeing your doctor asap cause untreated PID can lead to other problems including being sterile....better safe than sorry

    Answer by gothmama91 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • Did it hurt before you had your csection?

    Answer by NightOwlMama at 12:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

  • yeast infection? UTI?

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

  • No it didn't hurt before my csection but it just started hurting like a week ago

    Answer by Mrs.Jolly at 11:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

  • If it is alarming I'd tell the doctor. Pain during intercourse is usually one of the first signs of something more serious. Let your doc know.

    Answer by beckcorc at 11:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.