could i be pregnant?

since i had my baby 6 months a go my period has been irregular but i had it every month, now this months no sign of my period yet!it has never taken this long to come, i feel with cramps ive been getting them since 3 days a go but no sign of my period, i took a preg test and i guess there wasnt enough pee cuz only one line showed up and it said negative... so what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg this is happenin 2 me to.. only 6 months ago i had a miscarriage... and my period hasnt came and im late 2 days and been feeling real sluggish with headaces and side cramps.. but have a negative test 2.. so good luck with yours honey.. let me know how it turns out 4 u
    star2208

Answer by star2208 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• well definitely could be pregnant. be sure to test at least 2 weeks after you think you might have conceived, if you don't know, could have been any time, just keep testing. when i wasn't having regular periods because i was breastfeeding, i just bought a bunch of cheap tests and took one every couple of weeks, just in case.
    Anonymous

• if its negative only one is SUPPOSE to show up!
    Anonymous