dont you just love it when people have one kid after another but cant really afford?

when neither parent is working and get PA..then whine cause they cant pay bills and expect people to feel sorry for them...
im not against having a large family if you can afford it and im not against PA if you need it..but to have another baby when ya cant afford the first 7 and the last 3 are still in diapers/training pants then dont get or keep a job because you have to be away from kids and spouse for a few hours...but then also whine cause ya cant go out to bars cause ya cant find a sitter who will watch all your kids and then expect people to watch em for free...where is the logic?

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i got pregnant on the pill with twins! but i agree, my mother worked with a woman who said out right she was going to keep having them if the state was going to keep paying for them.
    dons_doll

Answer by dons_doll at 11:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• popcorn

Anonymous

• some people dont care
    Anonymous

• i agree with ya, op...but you're gonna get slammed for posting it.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• oh well if i get slammed i get slammed...but i rather see my tax dollars going to people who need it like abused women and children or families who had stable income then suddenly get hit with the dreaded pink slip. why should we pay for these people to stay at home and reproduce?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I know right. People are like I dont know how I keep getting pregnant. Duh you idiot!!!! I think its really sad that all the stupid people are reproducing and just creating more stupid people. Soon the world will be overrun by idiots cuz they keep having babies. Birth control people, it does wonders, and dont say that you have gotten pregnant while on the pill, I mean come on how often does that happen?
    Anonymous

• I dont care. Not my problem.
    Anonymous

• not your problem? how can you say that when your hard earned dollars go to support these people
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• then whine cause they cant pay bills Character51 expect people to feel sorry for them...

No one should bail them out because they will never learn from their mistakes or will adjust their spending habits. 

Anonymous

• Okay Miss High and Mighty. Sometimes people get pregnant without intending do. I for instance, used birth control and got pregnant this summer. Now, I'm not on PA, and my husband is working full time PLUS. But the truth of the matter is the birth control failed us. It can happen to anyone.

Should those people on PA get an abortion? The Mom's here on CM all seem to be anti-abortion. What would you advise in that situation?
    Anonymous