I didn't breastfeed

I chose to feed my baby formula... and it wasn't because I couldn't.. it was because I chose to.. go ahead, get it out of your system, BF nazis....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MOVE ON DRAMA MAMA!!

You'll get a bunch of mom's saying they did the same thing to make yourself feel better but it won't change the fact that you chose your personal preferences over your baby's right to breastmilk.

Do a little research on that formula your feeding your baby...that'll make you feel better.
    Anonymous

• no it won't, but my baby is perfectly healthy. I was fed formula and I turned out just fine. I don't think my baby will resent me one day because he ate formula instead of breastmilk for one year of his life.
    Anonymous

• Photobucket

Come on Ladies, do not give her the pleasure of bashing with her.
    Anonymous

• I didn't breastfeed either and chose not to because I didn't want the added pain in the ass after a long pregnancy. My kids are fine.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I can't believe this is even an issue. Seriously everyone, grow the hell up. It doesn't matter who breast fed and who didn't. If it was that bad it obviously wouldn't be an option.
    takula

Answer by takula at 11:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Why do you think anybody cares?

If you ask for help to breastfeed, I'll help. Otherwise? I really don't care what you do as long as you're not beating the baby. You need to go elsewhere for attention. This is not a stage.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Hm ok u must be bored! I formula fed because i have issues when it comes to my breast i dont even let my hubby or the doc touch them! But see i went through some shit growing up! An yes after i had my 3 wk old son i did try but couldnt ova come my issue! But i would have loved to have breastfed him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I smell a troll......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2009