yeast infection? TMI

So, plain and simple my hooha smells like onions. It hasn't really been irritated but I'm thinking yeast infection. Even after I wash good it still smells weird.

I know it's not an STD. Do you think it's a yeast infection or I just need to douch(I know you aren't supposed to but it makes me smell like flowers! and I've only done it twice before)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG... I had the same thing last week and now I have a yeast infection. I just thought I had to eat less raw onions. lol
    I would go and get the OTC treatment and start it now.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• did you change your eating habits? if you start eating more fruits you will have that sweet smell down under pretty much you are what you eat in this case you smell like what you eat ...and i wouldnt douce until you figured out if its a yeast infection or not..if it is you dont want to push it up into your cervix or uterus...they have testing kits at the pharmacy and you can get over the counter yeast treatments...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• "did you change your eating habits?"
    -------

No but I was on antibiotics recently, that's why I'm thinking it's a yeast infection.

*OP*
    Anonymous