Where can i find reasonable prescription glasses in georgia.? other than american's best

every one in my hse wears glasses and i am unemployed so i have to budget very closely...i can bearly see out of my glasses and i am afraid it won't last much longer....i have prescp. just need to purchase glasses thanks

ann22

Asked by ann22 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• go to zinny optical online. (pretty sure thats the spelling and its zinnyoptical.com but you may have to google) it does come out of china, but my 14 yr old bro gets glasses and lenses for like 12 or 14 bucks. as long as you have the numbers for the prescriptions they can do it. they do contacts as well. mom has used them for his glasses for like 5 yrs or so now. it saves a ton of money!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• www.zennioptical.com !!! I just bought some this past summer and it was less than $20 including shipping. They start at around $8 and have a large selection to choose from. The disadvantage is that you don't get to try them on ahead of time so you can't see what they would look like, but I LOVE mine!  Took about 2 weeks between ordering and receiving them.

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• oh yeah!! Once you go zenni, you won't spend one more penny!! It seems like it must be a scam because they are so cheap- i (and my family) have gotten countless pairs from them. We are even all talking about getting the Christmas frames for the holidays (my in laws are funny like that...)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I got my son 2 pairs at sears for $99. also have got the buy one get one free at eye masters before & only spent about $100
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• A lot of Wal-Mart's have optical centers, which are priced very reasonably. I took my daughter there for an exam. Turns out she didn't need glasses, but if she had, we could have gotten them relatively inexpensively and the exam wasn't a lot of money either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I get our glasses from http://www.39dollarglasses.com/ and have been very happy with them.
    afulltimemom

Answer by afulltimemom at 5:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2009