Very Very earliest you can experience pregnancy symptoms...

How early can you experience pregnancy symptoms? I mean, how many days after conception? Can you experience anything a couple of weeks before your missed period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Diarrhea, like within a week.
    Anonymous

• I never had that. my first symptom was sore breasts. like achingly and unquestionably sore. I had no other noticable symptoms and I was paying attention. but I got those the day I tested, which was within the ept range. got a bfp right away, neg two days before.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I always have zero symptoms (except for missing my period) until I am probably 2 or 3 weeks past my expected day of my period. Some women want it so bad though they imagine things. Also many times PMS symptoms are similar to early preg. so its hard to tell the difference.
    Anonymous

• A woman typically ovulates 2 weeks before her period, so symptoms "a couple of weeks" before your period is due are probably ovulation-related. On the other hand, it is NOT unusual to experience some subtle symptoms a few days before your period is due if you truly are pregnant. Sore breasts, brightly colored blue veins in your breasts, greatly increased hunger, and fatigue are among the earliest.
    stelleshope

Answer by stelleshope at 6:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2009