35 weeks and MAJOR headachs

I got a headach yesturday morning not too long after i woke up, it never went away. I didnt have too much engery but didnt think nothing of it, just thought it was the change of the weather. Then i woke up today and still have a headach.. it hurts from my eyes all the way to the back of my neck. If i put my head back like in the shower to rinse my hair i feel like im going to pass out and i feel the same way if i put my head too far forward. I checked my BP and it was 107/ 73 P was 93. So i didnt think too much about it. But i just want to know if there is a reason related to my pregnancy or not. Im 35 weeks along. Any help would be great! I want to get rid of this headach! Also my face is really red, like a lobster red, but i dont have a fever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to contact your OB. Headaches can be associated with high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia and other things. You may be majorly dehydrated too. Please just check it out Pre-E is very dangerous.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• In addition to what 10:00PM recommended, try getting into a chiropractor. I had this problem for weeks! Turns out I had a pinched nerve in my neck. After the first adjustment my headaches lasted 7 hours (better than 2-3 days). Afther the second appointment they were gone.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009