I need to interview a mom whos child is 3 years old or younger and in f/t childcare

I am an early childhood education student and I have a paper due tomorrow. I've been trying to find a mom to interview but have had no luck. If you have a child/ren under the age of 3 who is in f/t childcare out of your home, i.e. a childcare center, home daycare or early headstart program, Iwould really appreciate your help. I'm supposed to do the interview over the phone or in person, but at this point I don't care anymore, I'll do it over the internet. It won't take very long and I wont use your name in my paper. Please let me know if you can help.

mom2emily

Asked by mom2emily at 11:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a four month (she will be five months on the 28th) and she goes to daycare M 2pm-530pm; T 10am-530pm; Th 11am-5pm; F 12pm-5pm every week. I don't know if that is what you consider full time daycare though... she's also with either her dad or extended family every other weekend S 7am-3pm and Su 2pm-1030pm.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 11:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Thats f/t enough for my paper :) I'll send you a message with the questions.
    mom2emily

Answer by mom2emily at 12:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2009