I need to interview a mom whos child is 3 years old or younger and in f/t childcare

I am an early childhood education student and I have a paper due tomorrow. I've been trying to find a mom to interview but have had no luck. If you have a child/ren under the age of 3 who is in f/t childcare out of your home, i.e. a childcare center, home daycare or early headstart program, Iwould really appreciate your help. I'm supposed to do the interview over the phone or in person, but at this point I don't care anymore, I'll do it over the internet. It won't take very long and I wont use your name in my paper. Please let me know if you can help.

mom2emily

Asked by mom2emily at 11:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Where are you located? I have 2 in FT daycare - a one year old and a 2 1/2 year old. I'm a nurse - I remember those childhood education papers well!
    babynurse244

Answer by babynurse244 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am at work tonight, can check my e-mails. If you want to post the questions, I'll answer them. I will also be home about 1 am our time (I'm in n. california) and I can talk to you on the phone then or in the morning (or even at 1).
    Thanks-
    babynurse244

Answer by babynurse244 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009