are you living proof that your marriage was restored by God??

How bad was your marriage???please share your stories..Thanks in advance..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My marriage was bad, fighting pushing cussing till we started realizing it was not about us so much, but about spiritual warfare! You must know the devil s a trickster and a roaring lion preying on the weak!
    Anonymous

• we were on the brink of divorce, jw's knocked on my door on my worse day and I believe that God sent them to my door to help me. Since then, me and my dh have studied with them and we are still together. our marriage is now stronger than ever. God is wonderful.
    Anonymous

• Hi I AM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE THE LADY THAT POSTED THE OTHER QUESTION ASKING IF GOD CAN FIX A VERY BROKEN MARRIAGE IF YOU ARE I AM THE GIRL THAT POSTED THE LONG TESTIMONY OF HOW GOD SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND I AM PRAYING 4 YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE :) IF YOU AREN'T HER CHECK HER QUESTION IT IS A REALLY LONG STORY...LOL
    GOD BLESS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My husband and I hit a rough patch about three years after our wedding. He sinned, and I lost all faith, trust, and almost all love for him. We decided to reconcile, he turned his back on the evil and prayed for forgiveness from me and God, and several years later we began practicing our faith. We had our marriage blessed and live happy lives now. Praise God!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My husband and I were married 11 years ago. He was an Atheist and I was an Agnostic. We both made fun of anyone of any faith. We were fine until I really started feeling a pull to read the bible my mom gave me. I started studing the bible and it really made sense to me and I gave my life to God. My husband was furious and for the next 7 years he made fun of me and mentally abused me over my faith. It was hard but I never felt I could leave. We didn't have any children and I was not going to have them when we were so unequally yoked together. My husband watched me go through cancer and then watched me lose three relatives to cancer. He said it amazed him how strong I was and how unafraid I seemed. He asked me if he could go to church with me. He went for a couple months never saying anything about it. Three years ago he gave his life to Jesus. We had our first miracle child a year later. Our marriage is great now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Well, it is a work in progress at the moment. But it is a lot better than it was, there is still a lot of healing that needs to take place.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• anon 11:47, your story bought tears to my eyes. i'm glad it worked out with your husband and baby. i hope you stay healthy for the rest of your life.
    Anonymous

• adultery, drugs, porn and separated---a conversion to the Catholic church, God, family and father to the children.

Yes to your question.
    Anonymous