HELP

Me and my husband have been ttc.....but lately my husband says that he feels like he is being pressured into "the baby dance". i try not to make him feel like that at all. I always try to make it special and romantic. Becuase making a baby is special. but he still feels this way. I know he wants to have a baby just as bad as I do but hes kinda giving up on me. What can i do to make it better?????

HopefullMommy08

Asked by HopefullMommy08 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My husband and I had the same problem he said that sex began to feel like a job because we would have sex and then I would put my legs up for 30 min and could not cuddle with him so I stopped doing that to make him happy because I know that if I am going to get pregnant it is going to happen whether my legs are up or not why dont you try asking him what you do to make him feel pressured
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My husband and I have had the same problem. We have 2 beatiful girls and he will get over it. It just takes some time. Maybe taking a break. Talk to him and see if there is anything you can do to help him through this. Just keep talking it out. Let him know that He is just as important as having a baby. And sometimes taking a break and just being the way you guys were before may help too. It will happen in the right time. I know that people say that but I have 2 little girls. It is tough but you and your husband can get trough this. Good luck.
    Sandra333

Answer by Sandra333 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Thanks for the support. I tried talking to him and he say that he feels like he has to do it and that makes it not as "fun", and therefore when we do "the baby dance" he says its hard for him to get into IC because he has no desire. Maybe we will just wait it out for a while.
    HopefullMommy08

Answer by HopefullMommy08 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• UPDATE- i have figured out if i just dont mention baby at all he has ne problem having ic! yay for me :)
    HopefullMommy08

Answer by HopefullMommy08 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2009