Does anybody else not wear make up?

Either daily or not at all?

The last time I can say I actually wore make up was at my prom in 05.

My SO loves that it doesn't take me forever to get ready. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do on very rare occasions and i bought a make up kit but dont use it much i just dont have time for it, well should say i dont make time for it like i should
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Hardly ever. I wear a little foundation a couple of days a week usually but that just takes 20 seconds to apply. Apart from that I'm really just a lip gloss girl. I don't think I've ever applied eye makeup.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I only wear it for special occasions (weddings, big parties, etc.) And sometimes for work (I'm a hairstylist who does hair for weddings so it is sometimes required that I look a little bit more 'polished' than normal for work!) I do occasionally throw on some pressed powder or some lipstick with a UV protectant, but unless there is a reason why I need to be made up that's the most I do (if I even get around to doing that!)
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• OP-Me I'm not into the whole make up thing. I like the look of the smokey eye but have no idea how to make it look like that. I think if I tried it would look like I have black eyes.lol.
    Anonymous

• I wear makeup once in awhile but I stick to earth tones and you really can't tell that I have it on. It just adds a little natural looking color to my usually pale (100% Irish) complection. I wear blush and brown eye shadow and that's it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I never have. I don't own any makeup and wouldn't know how to put it on if I did have some. I think the last time I remember wearing any I was like 11 and dressed up as a bride for Halloween. When I got home my face was all broken out and my eyes were nearly swelled shut. I never had an urge to wear any after that. The most I ever used was some mascara and lip gloss to a wedding I went to when I was like 14. I didn't even wear makeup to my own wedding (I was 23). I don't even wear lip gloss. I don't see a point. I was too much of a tomboy to ever be interested in "girly" stuff, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I rarely wear make up . DH says even an old barn needs a paint job once in a while.
    I do not like MU. It makes me break out and irritates my skin
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Rarely...only for special occasions or when I'm selling mary kay at a party.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I dont wear make-up....I only have on special occasion or for pictures and such
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I wear it everyday. lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2009