When will this seige be over!?

I've cleaned my house top to bottom, behind, under, in everywhere, caulked every crack I could find (8 tubes of it!) and sprayed EVERY WHERE!!! but I am still finding itty bitty roaches and a few adults here and there several days later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Now I can help you with this lived in Florida and in Texas. If it rains, or suddenly gets cold you will see 1 or 2 big roaches. They are easy to get rid of. Small roaches are the german variety. Get combats to put in your home. I don't care what the directions say, you DOUBLE the ammounts in baths and kitchens. I have 2 in each bedroom closet, and kitchen pantry. You want the ones that kill roaches and their eggs. if you have caulked there is also roach caulk in a syringe that you put into cracks. Very effective. Buy it and use it. Take out trash every night, plug up the all drains in the house, they come up the drains. Do not plug if you have small kids or you will have a flood! Anything open, chips, cereal, flour, sugar, ect cannot be just shut or folded over. It needs to be in plastic containers, or go cheap seats and put it in the largest ziplocks. Double the combats and see what happens, I bet you will be pleased!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• put out bay leaves and boric acid. keep surfaces dry.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• ^great answer, and so true. boric acid is a drying agent and kills most bugs including spiders if you use enough of it. try some generic boric acid powder from the hardware store or Borax from walmart. it's cheaper and smells better and is non toxic than all the bug remedies. sprinkle it around the entire perimeter of your home inside and out and keep it there, it works.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2009