Where on line can I watch the new season's episodes of Criminal minds?

The last one I watched from last season was From Hell and Back, 2 hour one. Hotchins comes back to a dark apartment where he lives and a dude dressed in all black clothes is waiting for him there with a gun.
I would like to find out what happened next and I just remembered today to record the new season's episodes, but missed a couple first ones.
Is there a website where I can see the rerans of the newest episodes? CBS doesnt have them on their site, just single clips.
Thank you much in advance.
Bea

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 11:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• You might find it on comcast.net or hulu.com
    adon87

Answer by adon87 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• http://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/criminal-minds-season-5-online-episodes-free/

It streams so you don't have to download anything. I checked it out before posting the link so it does work.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• www.casttv.com is a really good website to watch shows all of them that you want and they usually have serveral seasons
    lglorioso

Answer by lglorioso at 1:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• www.hulu.com and www.castv.com are good places to watch new and old episodes of popular tv shows.
    diva_74

Answer by diva_74 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• www.letmewatchthis.com you can watch anything on there even stuff in theaters.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2009