church organization?

Thanks again for your response. Can you e-mail me the direct information,state,phone , or contact person. I am definitely interested and wonder how to get in touch with this church basement organization. Some would say its too good to be true. Is this legal? E-mail me privately.

Angels 205
normastecher@yahoo.com

angels205

Asked by angels205 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Adoption

• What are you talking about? And to whom are you talking?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Nevermind, I see that you are talking to frogdawg after looking at your other questions. Did you know that you could send her a personal message? Just by clicking on her screenname and then select "send a message". Not trying to be snarky at all, just wondering if you knew. From her response, she's the only one who would know about the organization in question, and she may send you a message herself. Good luck again!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2009