HELP!Penn Foster or Ashworth College? Gonna enroll soon!

I'm looking into these two colleges.I have taken a few criminal justicem classes from penn foster and thought they were fine that was several yrs back though. They both have the early childhood ed associates degree I am considering and Penn Foster has a vet tech degree I am considering. I called the local vet and he said the program was acceptable for employment there and he assumes elsewhere. If I do the education route it will just be to do preschool/daycare teaching which is something I've done without a degree for years already. Help! Which one?? I would love to have a degree done while I'm a sahm so that when I decide to go back to work in a few yrs I'll have a better looking resume so hopefully I can make a little better money. Thanks yall!

Mamaof2rugrats

Asked by Mamaof2rugrats at 11:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in

• Never heard of Penn Foster, but the Ashworth I know is a for profit online school. You would be better off going to your local college/university and taking online classes through them for your degree.

Answer by missanc at 8:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2009