funniest thing youve done due to lack of sleep...

I have two boys- one is 16 months and one is 2 months. I tried to put a size 1 diaper on my size 4 son.
what about yall?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 11:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to change my two year olds pants & took them off & then put them right back on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i stuck a box of ice cream in the cabinet and the toppings in the freezer...oops usually when i get too tired i just ramble about stupid stuff and become easily amused..
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• LOL, i have a long list:
    - took the food out of the microwave and put it back in the fridge (thinking that i have to heat it up)
    - took the sweater off my daughter and threw it in the garbage can thinking that it's the hamper
    - put the babies milk bottle to my mouth to get a sip of water
    - put my car into reverse instead of drive wanting to drive into the garage, catapulted myself out on the street
    - screwed up reports at work
    - wore my clothes inside out, pants and shirts
    - i asked my 2 month old a question which was meant to my toddler
    that's all i can remember, i have huge memory issues right now due to lack of sleep.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Oh goodness too many to even remember!!! Here is a few:
    - said female boy and then didn't even remember what i was originally trying to say
    - literally couldn't remember what i had done the previous day!
    - ask where my keys are and they were in my hand, I've done this with my cell phone too many times to count
    - I'll be about to do something and then suddenly forget what i'm doing
    - backed up into a telephone pole (How the heck did i not see that coming!)
    - cristina, I've totally done the same thing with putting my car in gear. Instead i put it in drive instead of reverse and almost drived into my FIL expensive car with him standing right there watching!

jenni_michelle

Answer by jenni_michelle at 12:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Called my newborn boy "she" when talking to my husband. He was like "wha--?!?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I cut my hair........It was a long night off screaming baby and he kept pulling it so I put it up and cut it off. .......bad idea.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• DH and I were exhausted, and a little tipsy one night....So anyway the kids were staying with my parents so we could get the new apartment set up and get a good nights sleep. We were already sleep deprived, and it was about 2:30am. We had just gotten the cribs we bought from a couple that had twins as well. One was put together, and we were going to attempt to get it in the nursury without taking it apart. After an hour of trying it every angle, we were about to give up...and we got creative. The hallway is narrow and the washer and dryer were in the way...if we had had 1 inch (no really...1 inch) more of space it would have worked. Well our last attempt ended with DH under the crib, the crib upside down, so he was "caged" in, and supporting it with his head. Theo nly way to get him out was for him to slide on his back as I slid it back towars the living room. If I went to fast I'd whack him int he head. cont...
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• after that we said fuck it...had another glass of wine and passed out!
    katzmeow726

• Let's see what HAVEN'T I done... Oh the best thing I did-and not on purpose like my spouse thought I'd done-I made his lunch early one morning after a colicky baby kept me up all night. Anyhow the sandwich I made was Bologna w/cheese. Turns out I put the bologna on there all right and put the cheese with hot mustard...1st mistake....2nd mistake...He bit into the sandwich at work and met with the mustard..suprised it wasn't mayonnaise...and felt plastic. I'd forgotten to take the wrapper off the cheese slice.
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• oy, where to begin!! Here is one~

Sitting in-between my 2 kids, I fed my 4 year-old baby food that I'd meant to spoon into the baby's mouth. ...I don't even know why she opened her mouth, lol.
    But there was this pregnant pause where I looked at her like I couldn't remember who'd I had just fed... I had to ask-- she said it was her.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2009