I'm an early childhood education major and I need to interview a mom whos child is 3 years old or younger and in f/t childcare

I am an early childhood education student and I have a paper due tomorrow. I've been trying to find a mom to interview but have had no luck. If you have a child/ren under the age of 3 who is in f/t childcare out of your home, i.e. a childcare center, home daycare or early headstart program, Iwould really appreciate your help. I'm supposed to do the interview over the phone or in person, but at this point I don't care anymore, I'll do it over the internet. It won't take very long and I wont use your name in my paper. Please let me know if you can help.

mom2emily

Asked by mom2emily at 11:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in

• Embroidery, I will never forget that,.... when I was taking the same course that was what I was told by a supervisor. Good luck.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Sure, my son will be 3 in January, you can go ahead and message me on here if you like! I'm always willing to help!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 6:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009