I'm an early childhood education major and I need to interview a mom whos child is 3 years old or younger and in f/t childcare

I am an early childhood education student and I have a paper due tomorrow. I've been trying to find a mom to interview but have had no luck. If you have a child/ren under the age of 3 who is in f/t childcare out of your home, i.e. a childcare center, home daycare or early headstart program, Iwould really appreciate your help. I'm supposed to do the interview over the phone or in person, but at this point I don't care anymore, I'll do it over the internet. It won't take very long and I wont use your name in my paper. Please let me know if you can help.

mom2emily

Asked by mom2emily at 11:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you can't find anyone else, I can try to help you. My son is 5 now, but he was in daycare from 7 months-3 years. I can base my answers off of that time.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Let me know if I can help. My daughter is 3 & in daycare and you were nice enough to give me advice on MY question, so I'll return the favor.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 12:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• If you're still in need, message me. Mine is ten now, but maybe I can help?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Thank you ev1. I finally found people to do the interview, now I can't access my interview questions because the college website is down, lol. I have a mom to do the interview, but if I can't get in touch with her tomorow when I can access the questions I'll ask one of you. Thanks
    mom2emily

Answer by mom2emily at 12:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Good Luck with your assignment!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2009