house dryness

everyone says my house is "dry" ...i know that whenever we wake up int he morning, our throats and nose are itchy/dry/stuffy .... and my daugter keeps waking up because of her nose.....is there a way to make it "undry" or "unstuffy" ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get a humidifier. They can make a HUGE difference. Your house won't be as static-y either. We need a new one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• if you cant get a humidifier right away boil water on low...just dont forget about the pan like i did once...it wasnt good..also was told that plants help put moister in the air not much but a little....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• you can get a humidifier
    if you cant afford that get a glass of water and set it by your bed every night until you get one
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i was thinking the glass thing too but not sure of how much of a difference it made...i know our fish tank puts out a lot of moister being im having to add a half gallon of water every other day....ahh there you go fish tank lol we just have a 10 gallon tank and its always humid in my dining room..
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• we have 2 humidifiers ...i just have them packed away...so I guess I will get them out tomorrow ! Thanks !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2009