Hair and Makeup questions

Well I have two questions today, I figured they are kinda related so put them in one question. I start a new job tomorrow and there are two things I'm worried about. I have to keep my hair up , and dark circles under my eyes making me look tired. Is there a way to prevent the little fuzzy hairs from falling down during the day, besides hair spray? And what can I do to minimize the appearance of the circles? I need to look alert and professional. As embarrassing as it is to not know these things already I won't make this question anonymous so you can see the few pic's I have I my self if that matters on the makeup question.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

candycane337

Asked by candycane337 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• for the circles under your eyes try using foundation under the eyes before applying concealer. I always like to add a shimmery bronze in the inner corners of my eye, and a little under the lowwer lid. When it comes to the frizzy hair, I suggest that you either use a small bit of conditioner to coat the fly away strands; Or you use Vaseline

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Congrats on your new job! I have several products that can help you with under eye circles. I would love to help you. PM me for the Cafemom Special. www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 10:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone. then foundation.. after foundation use the invisible powder from mac... (trust me this powder makes a huge difference) * remember that foundation is just to pretty much give your face an even color, like a blank canvas to work on.. no need to use too much. the powder helps settle the concealer and foundation. hope this helps :)

MAKE UP ARTIST L.Jade
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2009