how to play role a waitress in bed?

my man wants to fool around and me dress up like a sexy waitress.Thing is I have never done this before and Im kinda shy.......but willing to do it.I just need tips on how to act or say to be sexy and not a dork.Can any one help? I am excited on the idea

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• key is to keep eye contact. this way no matter if you are the sexy bashful waitress or the daring diva waiting tables, he will love them both. Ask him if he is hungry and what does he have an appetite for. Then get creative and give him your sexy menu choice. What ever you do take control, be the one giving the orders and go from there.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• bring in some fun foods. whipped cream or chocolate sause so you can lick it off him. Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yeah the only thing my mind jumped to is use food as a prop so if you feel awkward you can bring the attention back to the food

strawberries
    whipped cream
    melted chocolate
    cherries for sure
    even ice can be fun

Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2009