Pregnancy after Tubal Ligation?

I want to know how many moms have gotten pregnant after having a tubal ligation done. I am 5 months PP and I got my tubes tied at my baby's birth. Well recently I have been experiencing some pains in my ovaries and I get nauseated often from food and smells. I am EBF my baby and I was putting all the symptoms I have had off as being because of that but I don't think EBFing can cause nausea. I talked to the nurse at my Gyno's office and she said that it could be my period getting ready to start but I also never had nausea before or during a period. She also told me the type of TL that was done, cut and burned but not tied. Do you think I could be pregnant? I am waiting to get some money to test cause right now we have no extra. I also ordered some off this website http://www.freeopks.com/
and then heard it may be a scam...has anyone else ordered from there and found it not to be legit?

DeShaysMommy

Asked by DeShaysMommy at 1:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be your ovulating, or getting ready to starting your period. Remember you have had a baby, your body has changed and will not always act like it use to. I have pain when ovulating now, tender breast and yup sometimes nausia luckly it only lasts 2-3 days. But if you are concerned then take a test JIK Good Luck!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2009