Why do people think digital test are more accurate?

Seriously guys if you pop open the plastic shell there's the same thing that you would find in a regular test. One line no two yes. In fact I've had digital say I wasn't when I was! All it does is say yes if the hormone is traced.That test can be inconclusive too. So seriously read the info pamphlet it says one line yes two no. If there is any type of line even a light one, it's positive. Just though I'd save you the $$$lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• I just think it is easier to misread the lines on the traditional test. I prefer to have the test do it for me.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Ha!Ha! Pregnancy tests that is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yeah, but if your hormone levels are low but you are prego the line will still show up a little bit but the digital will say you aren't pregnant. I've seen this a million times. In actuality seeing any type of line seems more reliable. Sometimed the lines are just light because it's early on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yeah its just easier to read...obviously cuz it says "pregnant" or "not pregnant"
    but the ones with the lines can be deceiving sp?
    like the clear blue tests, non digital, always have a faint line for positive...I even ran water over a new test and the water was pregnant...LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I didnt want to take the chance of misreading it. So we got the big costco sized box, all 9 said positive so I took a hint!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• lmao. the water was pregnant!? so funny
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 1:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i dont think you understand how digitals work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Nope positive I know how they work, I called the company and talked with a pharmacist thank you veruy much.
    Anonymous