What should i do? What would u do?

I hang out with this guy. I feel like we could possibly be together i see my future with him and my unborn son (by another man) i almost told him i love him and caught myself i want him to be the father figure in my sons life cuz the real dad dont want to. i think i am in love but i dont wanna tell him And scare him away. we have been knowing each other 4 almost 5 or 6 months. we kiss(tmi: we have had sex a couple times) and we hold hands he goes to family things with me and im with him every single day. help me! what would u do?

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• since your already pregnante, it woun't be too much to bring up children, his views on fatherhood and other such "long term" conversations. talk about your baby's future, because that is a fact and if he talks about your son, with him in the picture, then he wants a long term relationship. if he can't imanigne what things will be like when dealing with a HS dance, then he's not in it fo rhte long haul

when i first met my hubby my oldest was already 5ths, and then my friend (now hubby) was talking about my sons life, and imanigining all sorts of things for his future. a guy that can't inamigne his child's future (DNA has nothing to do with it) isn't really a father
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Ask him what he wants, where he sees it going. You have to talk to him for it to go anywhere.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I understand just im kinda real scared to scare him away, he may think its 2 soon or something.
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Id lay it out like
    hey your in my life...do you want to continue for something more or are you just looking for some temporary action because Im not going to let men come in and out of my babies life...

also if you have only been together 6 months, and your pregnant with some1 elses baby
    and your having sex

maybe thats why your not with the father you have bad judgement
    some guys just may find you as an easy bang cus they cant get you pregnant since you already are...just be aware of how you portray yourself because i wouldnt hold you to any high level respect if i was that man
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• talk 2 him
    DM-dreamgirl

Answer by DM-dreamgirl at 1:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Wow im not a whore. Im at least being honest. Thats not why im not with the father we had a lot of problems but i dont think thats any of anyones concern. I dont just fu** everyone i see. Maybe i shouldnt have asked for help if i was just gunna get dissed (pretty much).
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• talk to him!
    communication is KEY!!

ask him if he wants a future? and wants to continue being apart of both yours AND your baby's life. taking on someone else's responsibility can be HUGE for him to do. be light and not too pushy when you talk to him.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• not bashing but "too soon" to say "i love you" well then its too soon to be having sex with him.espeacially if you're pregnant.because of disease could harm your child.and no im not an avocate for "wait unti lyour married" but truley if you tink you'd scare him off then stop sleeping with him.you will only get yourfeelings hurt. sex opens up a whole new can of worms.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009