any1 have a husband who calls u names?

when? y? wat do u do?

DM-dreamgirl

Asked by DM-dreamgirl at 1:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmmm, I asume you mean bad, rude or degrading names. My ex did that, that's a big part of why he is the ex! My hubby calls me things like love or babe. I think that's pretty normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yea sorry i should'a said bad names. i know it's not rite but he's never been like this he used 2 b soooo nice 2 me
    DM-dreamgirl

Answer by DM-dreamgirl at 1:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• nope. my husband knows better.

disrespect in ANY form is not healthy for any relationship.
    does he have anger towards you or resentment for anything? not that that justifies it, but is there an underlying issue to the name calling?
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yes.

He calls me baby, hunny, sweetie, and sometimes he calls me my real name.

And if he called me anything else, I wouldn't have a husband anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• one time my hubby called me a bitch because I wanted him to clean up after himself
    he is usually way cleaner than I am but I have a pet peeve, if you have clean laundry that is folded then put it away, thats why there are hangers and drawers...LOL

well he waited 3 days too long, so I made him put them away before I forgot again...and I watched him which made him even more angry
    and he walked by and said your a BITCH

he earned himself a sleep in the car...haha he's never called me anything like that again
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yes, my husband calls me a worthless squatter, a whore, a bitch, tells me to shut the fuck up in front of my children he calls me alot of other things too. It is very degrading and can bring your self esteem down real quick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Insults? Never. We argue, sure. But the first person to call a name has lost the argument, and he never goes there.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yeap retard makes fun of the way i laugh when i get tickeld stupid dumb oh my fav is when i lip sing a song he makes sure to tell me if i cant sing it then i dont need to lip sing it and when i wave at a friend and that cant see me then he tells me i look silly and im make him look like a fool
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 3:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I think it happens more than anyone will admit
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My ex used to call me ass face all the time. I divorced him. My present husband calls me baby, honey, sweetheart or by my name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009