am i just a grumpy b****?

so my fiance and i have been together for a little over a year and im just wondering if im as bitchy as i feel or if lots of women feel this way.

he is an awesome guy, he takes care of us (me, my 13 mo. old son and his 8 yr. old son) all on his own, he is very unselfish and is always thinking about others before himself. with that being said we def. have issues. my biggest issues are sex and constantly being annoyed with some of the things he says or does. he works nights and so our schedules are sooo opposite. im always trying to be intimate but hes always to tired which i always end up taking personaly and then i end up carrying that resentment around all day which turns into all week and then on top of if he makes snide little comments here and there and it takes all i have not to beat him over the head sometimes. does anyone else hold grudes like this or am i just a moody bitch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I am willing to bet that your moodiness is coming from sexual frustration. If you aren't getting it when you want/need it, the pent up sexual energy can build and turn into anger and a "grudge" for him not giving you release, even if you don't realize that its happening. You can get moody b/c of it, kind of like PMS (your comment about "little things" bugging you is proof of this). I bet if you tell him that when you are starting to get "bitchy", you need a good f***ing and it will make it all better, he will not only jump at the opportunity to prevent your bad mood but he will start liking sex more b/c it helps him in more than one way. Try it. I betcha anything it will work. It did for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i hold grudges all the time..and my dh hates the snide comments!! but you really gotta let it go eventually..if not the relationship won't work
    WAREIZLILYBUGZ

Answer by WAREIZLILYBUGZ at 1:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I'm right there with you on this! I hold grudges like a mo-fo! My hubby hates it, but oh well.
    And I'd say if he complains about your attitude, let him know how he can fix it. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I used to until I realised it helped nobody and in fact it just made things worse.

when you realise how damaging it can be hopefully you will stop too, soon he will not take that crap from you, after being with you for only a year one day he may not be so busy and may have time to actually think and what he may think is after only a year she acts this way...what about 2 years, 3, 5, 10, 20....then he may wanna bail out

just think of long term here, especially if your engaged
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You guys just really need to sit down and really talk! Me and my SO have been taking relationship classes and they have helped up more than I ever imagined. Maybe if you can make room in your schedule you should do something similar?
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 1:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Let it go before this sweet, wonderful man gets sick of it and walks away. Make the time for him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I hold grudges cause it hurts and we never talk about the issue he blows it off and thinks I am crazy and nagging because it comes up a lot. He is constantly busy,too! We r to the point where we can't fix our relationship cause all our problems is heavy on my shoulder and he doesn't want to talk. Talk it out, he needs to find time and make sure you r understanding! I had a good man too now some else has him
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 2:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• GIRL U ANT BITCHY ! BECOOUSE IM THE SAME WAY ! U GO GIRL GET A FRYING PAN AFTER HIS ASS ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I vote moody bitch. Get a grip on yourself; you are an adult, communicate like one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i feel ya sister. i'm the same way with my fiance and he thinks its just me being a bitch but its really just me being frustrated that he never wants to talk about things. he'll ask me whats wrong and if i dont tell him, he gets pissed, but if i do tell him and it's something he doesnt like (which is all the time), he gets pissed. so i never tell him whats wrong anymore because its a lose-lose situation and it just turns into me holding a grudge. oh well. ive told him before why i dont tell him anything anymore and he doesnt really care so whatever. i tried, he doesnt wanna listen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009