Anyone ordered from...

www.eyeslipsface.com ??? if so, what did you buy.. for $1.. i'm thinking about trying it.. it couldnt hurt!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They look like small applications of liner. Check how many ounces are in the container first before you buy.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have bought their stuff.... I hated it. I like my make up to last ALL day not just for 3 hours or so. So i do not recommend them even if they are $1.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• brushes are good... but the makeup suckssss.... if you are going to buy eyeshadows or makeup go to eyemakeupheaven.com its owesome...
    Anonymous

• I had a few girl friends a while back who bought off of their and they weren't big fans. The colors of the eyeshadows were really cartoonish and the sizes were like trial sized. I sell Avon you can find tons of products for less than $5 www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2009