What are the symthoms for Errin low estrogen Birth control pill?

I was wondering because I am on it, and I have been very crabby, and I had My period very early at 7 weeks after having My baby 8 weeks ago now. But I heard that it messes with your hormones very bad, because there is like no estrogen in it that's why women on menopause take it.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• um your info is a little messed up...women that are going through menopause NEED estrogen...also the only time you need estrogen in your birth control is if your doc says you do...i have a condition called PCOS, wich means my body doesnt produce enough estrogen...because of that im on a pill that has a high content of estrogen...but most normal people do not need the added estrogen because your body produces it naturally.
    what your experiencing is normal after having a baby...your hormones can take up to a YEAR to adjust back to the way they are supposed to be after having a baby...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2009