anal sex? ADULT

do you like anal sex? do you do it for long amounts of times, or stop when it hurts to bad? does it make you bleed a little?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um yes it would hurt going in if it hurt coming out! Lol um start slow like a finger while he is putting it in vagina. Work your way up! Um good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

Anonymous

Anonymous

• I love the variety in the answers. So diverse! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• HELL NO I WANT DO IT ! MY A-S HOLE IS A EXET ONLY ! MY HUSBAND EVEN SAID HELL NO HE DIDNT WANT CHOCOLATE ON HIS D--K ! ! ! ! L.O.L ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• yep, start with a finger.. then two..usually its "loose" enough for your SO to enter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I do it--- I don't love or even like it- but my Dh enjoys the variety. It never lasts very long, and I'll bleed a little. Start with fingers and move up to toys--- also, a spooning-type position where you can move back against him as you're ready for it helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I only like it when I'm tipsy LOL And that is very rare because I RARELY ever drink ANYTHING that is alcoholic. When I say rare i mean like once a month LOL But thats the only time I like it, any other time I hate my husband even messing with that hole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Tried a couple times and did not like it at all and he never really got much in..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009