im 37 weeks and have horrible nausea

it just all of a sudden came on like 30 minutes ago when I was driving home from the store

I threw up the little bit of sprite I had and the bite I took from my hubby's chocolate bar

now I just feel nausea like the begining part of pregnancy

This sucks so bad

has anyone else got a sudden spell of nausea in late pregnancy

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 4:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That baby doesn't have much room. She probably turned around a little bit and is now pushing on your tummy, leaving no room for food! Try to get her to turn around some other way, but good luck with that. Also as a PP said, your body might be getting ready to go into labor and cleaning everything out. Either way, it's a sign that the end of your pregnancy is almost here and you'll soon be holding your little darling in your arms!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Are you in labor? It is common for your body to clear things out when you are going into labor. If you're not already in labor, take your temperature. If it's elevated, then you probably have a case of the "stomach flu". If not, then take it easy, sip clear fluids if you can to stay hydrated, rest, and wait for labor!!
    stelleshope

Answer by stelleshope at 6:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I had morning sickness off and on for all 42wks of my last pregnancy. This time, I'm 28 wks and still puking. So, its hard to say. Could be labor starting. Could be baby's position. Could just be the late return of morning sickness.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2009