Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is sad

i just met a new friend tonight she is 6 months pregnant her and her mother was waitint to get seated at ruby tuesdays and we was talkin back and forht about our preganantcy and she went in to tell me about the father she got realy drunk one night and needed a way home so she called a friend and told him she need a driver to take her home he came and got her and gave her a date drug and said it was asprine and she trusted this man he was a family friend so she took it and the next she new she woke up in the back seat of his car she didnt think anything of it till 3 months after when she found out she was pregnant then she calls him and he said yes now i can stay in the family she called the law and they told her they couldnt do anything about since it was a 3 months ago case what do you all think about it

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (4)
  • omg thats awful they tell us not to drive drunk and to call someone thats not under anything but look at what happends its such a shame

    Answer by brittanymomma at 4:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

  • she can do something about it she has to look fUrther into it... The baby is proof! A report wasn't made but it was still rape and now a child is involved! This is sick! If you still talk to her convince or help her make a case! If one man gets away with it then more will

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

  • i think the statute of limitations for date rape is longer than 3 mos...? meaning she should still be able to press charges. maybe she can google statute of limitation date rape.

    Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

  • She needs to contact a lawyer. If she was raped and concieved child as a result, this dirt bag needs to pay. Did he actually say now he can stay in the family??!! What an a******. The police probably are limited as to what they can do but a lawyer can give her all of the facts. If she can't afford an attorney, have her contact the district attorney's office and they should be able to help her out.

    Answer by khedy at 10:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.