How long should I wait to tell?

I just found out I'm pregnant and I've told my husband. In March I had a miscarriage after posting it on my myspace that I was pregnant. Everybody knew after that. So i had to tell person after person that I lost the baby. How long should I wait this time? or does it matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• congrats =)
    id wait till 2mo.. so 8weeks preggo..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• id wait about two months but its so hard to do cause you have your family and friends wanting to do things and some of thoz thing you wanna be extra carefull with as you well know and im sorry to hear about what happend the last timei wish you the best of luck and i will be preying for you congrats
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 4:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• They told be most miscarriages happen before the 14 wk mark try to avoid until then
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 5:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i like to tell close family and friends around 7 weeks, then other friends later on after about 12 weeks, when the risk of miscarriage drops dramatically. it's ok to have to tell close people that you had a miscarriage because you would probably want to share it with them anyway for comfort and support, but you might not want all of your myspace friends to know. gl and sorry for you loss earlier this year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am personally waiting till I am about 14 weeks(or at least till I have my U/S at 8 weeks to tell close family members) because my DH opened his big mouth earlier this year that I was pregnant and then I had a miscarriage so we had to tell everyone it was tough enough dealing with the miscarriage then having to relive it whenever anyone asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Forgot to add Congratulations and Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• It's hard but we waited until my 12 weeks appointement and we heard the heartbeat with this one. We lost one at 10 weeks and had just told all of our friends the day before it happened. The second time, I was 8 weeks when we lost it and it was easier because only our immediate family knew what was going on. Good luck to you and I hope things work out for you this time!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009