Depression

I am getting very anxious and depressed. I need to have this baby. I don't want to wait anymore. I seriously need some mental help because I can't take it anymore...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• no, don't feel that way. how about getting induced? i would if i were you, just call the doc and say you think you've got contractions, he'll send you to the hospital and at 40 weeks, since you are there, he may induce labor..... do this only if you have health ins and you don't have to pay if they reject you and you have to go home..or it can be pricey... i don't want to give out bad advice...but that's what i'd do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You need to get in to see your doctor first thing in the morning. Tell them exactly what type of feelings you are having and don't take no for an answer. Make them see you right away. Good luck.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• how far along are you sweetie? all I can say is know that he/she will be here soon enough and you'll be longing for the days when you once had good sleep. my best advice is relax and get some rest. you're gonna need it. :-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• 40 weeks. i just cant take it anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i dont feel like i can talk to my doctor about this. isnt that horrible? I dont even think my SO would take me seriously. I swear to god I would do anything to have this baby and make this anxiety go away. im in a panic and i cant help it. i am miserable but i know many people who are actually overdue and deal with it better than i am. i feel like such a jackass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I can understand your anxiety. I personally prefer to let nature take its course. It can be hard to wait when you go over what was your calculated due date. Remember though, that it's an estimate. I recommend you spend whatever days you have left before the baby comes to prepare your home and your self. Keep busy, take long walks, meditate, talk to your baby and, most of all, deep breathe! You're going to need your energy for labor. You don't say what you're anxious about, but know that everything is okay. Try to rest your mind. Wishing you all the best. You'll be fine.
    AbundantMama

Answer by AbundantMama at 6:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2009