daily cleaning regiment?

what is yoru daily cleaning..not the extra stuff. for me, daily is vacuum, sweep, kitchen,feather dust,make beds, lysol,empty trash/recycling bags if needed, pick up any clutter,lysol stuff, water wahtever plants need it...then i add on clean the fridge once a week, windex the windows etc. mop every other day. always add ons .
but what is your regular daily schedule minus the little addons like windows, curtains etc.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 5:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• WOW! I wish I had the time for all that. I'm lucky if I even get to do the dishes at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• i never said i wasnt busy.
    with that combined with college combined with in home daycare...i am busy. but i wont have a dirty house, one my house gets inspections for the caretaker thing and two i cant stand my house being dirty, i take a lot of pride in my house.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I am lucky that my dishes and laundry are done regularly. I work and I go to school. I would say that your place has to that clean due to what you do for work, but the excess lysol isn't necessarily good for everyone unless they are sick.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yes I do the dishes twice a day on most days and I vaccume every other day. I clean the bathrooms before i jump in the shower everyday so thats an every day tidy up area. I sweep the kitchen every day . Laundry is everyday, litter box for the kitties, mopping about twice a week. I dust like every 5 min. Lysol i do after the dishes are doen. I have a bad habit of picking up after my kids. Especially on weekends. My hubby lets them make a big ol mess on Saterday morining because thats my dat to sleep in. So I pick up everytime I walk by the kids. Its weird but thats how i am with picking up toys. Im trying to keep all the toys in their rooms and no thta doesn't work. So yes I dont consider myself busy i just know ahead of time what needs to be done and i find it easy to get everything done with a routine.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 6:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I do laundry one day a week. When it's done, it's done. Dishes, vacuuming, general picking up stuff is done daily. Dusting, cleaning windows, mopping is done weekly. I have a rotating routine every day that I do. Things keep up this way and it doesn't seem so overwhelming.
    bobeena

Answer by bobeena at 7:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2009