BED BUGS PLEASE HELP

I have bed bugs and can't sfford anything expensive! I have an 8 month old who is suffering as well can you help me find a way to get rid of them without harming him and for really cheap. We got it from visiting and don't go to their house anymore! Please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Health

• Wash all bedding material and depending on how bad they are, you may have to get a new mattress
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• we're on a military base and they sell a spray for them. I say get those plastic mattress covers and lock those puppies in their for several days. And wash and vaccum your house consistantly. But you'll still probably end up getting new mattresses. Sorry but I have heard they are close to impossible to get rid of.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• bed bugs are at epidemic proportions in the states right now. i wouldn't try to go cheap on it, you need something effective and is immediate. call a reputable exterminator today.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I know that Home Depot sales stuff to spray now of days.  So try a hardwood store of some sort if you dont have one of those maybe they have stuff also..  My husband stayed at a motel one time where they had them we could not find any and then one day I was walking around Home Depot about a year later and saw some.  I almost bought some for when he travels he could have it with him all of the time.. Good luck I hope you can find some spray but try there. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• We went through this over a year ago and what we had to do was wash everything (all linens and clothes. Vaccum everything including baseboards and dressers if they are near the beds. Then you have to spray the matresses, i found a spray at Home depot called Good Night Bed bugs, it's in a white can with a blue cap. You need to spray in a well ventilated area otherwise you could get sick you also need to spray the baseboards. Then get some plastic matress covers and put them on after you spray and leave them on for about a month. It worked great in my sons room but not in mine i had to through out our bed. Good luck. If you have any more questions you can pm me.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2009