Do you want to hear a cute story?

We were driving home last night with our 14 month old son in the back seat. He started screaming and crying and just generally being impatient about getting home. I handed him my cell phone because he usually likes to hold onto it. When I gave it to him I said "Here, call Grampa." A few moments later my phone made a sound like I had a voicemail, so I called it and sure enough it was my father! He wanted to know why I had called! I called him back and told him that Simon called him after I told him to!

So what cute thing has your LO done to make you laugh recently?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 7:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• your child is smart that at 14 months know how to dial the right number to talk to grandpa. my daughter is almost 13 months old and likes to put the phone up to her ear, but she still likes chewing on my phone. she is smart in other ways when i tell her to sit down she will.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My grandaughter did the same thing to me. LOL My phone rang one day and this little voice of my GD was on the other end. Of corse I was worried maybe some thing was wrong with my dd. I told my GD to put mommy on and she actually did. She was only 2 at the time.

Answer by louise2 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• awww my son just hangs up on everyone if i give him the phone lol
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Bluerose, I think he's a baby genius, but truth be told he didn't really do it intentionally. It was a sequence of very good coincidences. He just hit all the right buttons to pull up the address book and call my parents house. He has also called my father's cell phone, my friend from high school, and my father in-law. In this case I just happened to make a joke about calling my Dad and he just happened to do it!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009