Is it just in their DNA or what?

My son is a ridiculous flirt! We went out for pizza last night and our waitress was very pretty. My 14 month old son started flirting almost immediately! He was waving at her from across the restaurant he was using all of his words for her, then at the end when we took him down from the high chair he ran over and gave her a great big hug!

So, do men just know how to flirt with the hot ladies straight from the start or what?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 7:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's cute. Better figure a way to lock him up now.
    My son was a big flirt as a baby, too. And he was just so darn cute he didn't have to do much to get people's attention. He's 8 now, in the 2nd grade and all the girls in his class are in love with him (and I think one little boy...the kid is really strange and just adores my son, hugs him and stuff).
    Luckily, my son's a good kid. He takes it all in stride and doesn't get all rude with his love-struck friends. He still plays with the girls and the crazy kid. They just love him more then. Heck he's got girls in the 1st grade (his sister's class) that are in love with him.
    I can't even imagine what it will be like 5 years, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• He saw his daddy do it too many times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• my 8 month old does the same thing. we was in the doctors office and he was flirting and smiling at every 80 year old lady in wheel chairs to the nurses walking by it was so cute lol

firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Haha! They are adorable aren't they firstimemomm603!

JustanotherJen - I'll be sure to watch out for all of this attention going to his head!

Anon- really? You're going to turn a cute post into something ugly? You must be very proud of yourself.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My son does the same thing! He's 11 months old and he flirts with ONLY pretty women. older women and not so nice looking women, He won't smile at he won't say ANYTHING, but you let a cute woman walk by and He's all smiles and jabbering his head off. LOL i think it's so cute
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• my son is 4 and we will be walking in a store and he will like check out girls, its too funny.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2009