Not sure if water broke?

My morning routine is; I pee as soon as I get up, then I take my dogs outside. I did that this morning. It is chilly where I live. I think I may have peed myself but I'm not sure??? Only a little liquid came out, but I HAD JUST PEED inside before taking the dogs out!!! ANY ADVICE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• smell it---i know its gross---but if it has no smell then it could be your water leaking---if it smells like pee well then it was an accident.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• You can tell if you peed. At least most women can. To be safe call your Doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 8:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• what you could do is put a pad on so that it will absorb any more liquid that comes out, you can go to your midwife/dr, they can test the fluid to see if it amniotic fluid or not. :) or you could just wait it out because if your water broke you will most likely go into labor in the next 12 hours. :) probably you peed a bit imo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• My water broke when I went pee. I peed and when it stopped, I could still hear liquid trickling, but I couldn't feel it. I didn't get a big "gush" until three hours later when the nurse in labor and delivery checked my cervix and made a bigger hole in the sack. I would call labor and delivery and they will check it for you.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2009