Could Pregnancy Cramps Be Painful?

Could early pregnancy cramps (like the first month-two months) be kinda painful? Like really bad menstrual like cramps? I know it isnt my period... I have had these cramps off and on for the past month... or Longer but sometimes they are more painful then other times is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES!!!!!!!!!! They doubled me over more than period cramps did for the first 6-8 weeks, then they were gone. DH would look at me funny as I would lay on the floor and try to curl up into the smallest ball that I could to try and make them go away
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I had cramps so bad at about 6wks. That I went to the ER. I was sure I was miscarrying because I never felt anything like that with my 1st DD. Turns out everything was fine!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Yes, they say that you still go through your menstral cycle enven though you dont have the bleeding.
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2009