What to get SO for anniversary??

Next month is my 1 year anniversary with my fiance. Our anniversary is the day before his birthday. I already got him tickets to go see a hockey game for his birthday but I wanna get him something for our anniversary. I keep asking him if we are going to even get each other a gift and he keeps saying, "i dont know." Money is really tight but i know there are plenty of things we can do for each other that isn't very pricey. So, what can I get him that a) sn't expensive and b) won't make me feel bad that I got him something if he doesn't get me anything.??

alyssa_katie

Asked by alyssa_katie at 8:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• hey i have no idea lol happy anniversary...

firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Get him a card telling him how much you love him. 50cents at the dollar store. make him his favorite food for dinner.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• dress up for him weather normal or something diffrent..( it is close to holloween ) my husbands b day is also oct and one yr i dressed up as a flight attendent, and also a corrections officer, and he loves it..i make a nice dinner, house is clean. candles are lit. and it might cost 20 bucks for a costume. great for b days and anniversarys. happy anniversary to u guys..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2009